NO AUDITIONS! NO FEE!
Join fellow artists to share your journey in tap dance and build the tap community in Charleston. Simply email us to request an interest form to receive updates on how to be involved! [email protected]
- We have a Weekly Meet-Up to trade choreography and engage (Mon 7-8pm at Palmetto City Ballet). We perform 2-4x per month (First Friday & Second Sunday plus more), both choreography and improv – but your involvement level is strictly up to you!! You may wish to learn choreography; practice with improvisation; study with guest artists; collaborate and choreograph; show up and trade rhythms; or simply hang-out and talk-shop. Pretty much all these things happen at all meet-ups and performances!
- Open to teenage and adult tap dancers, performers, teachers, percussionists, and improv artists – and anyone who has something to add.
Other Upcoming Events:
- Every Mon, 7pm, Practice Meet-Up @ Palmetto City Ballet, Studio B
- Fri, Feb 3, 6pm (Perf @ First Friday JI)
- Sun, Feb 12, 2pm (Perf @ Second Sunday @ King)
- Mon, Feb 20 – NO PRACTICE MEET-UP (Pres’ Day)
- Fri, Mar 3, 6pm (Perf @ First Friday JI)
- Sun, Mar 5, Master Classes w Luke Hickey (click to register)
- Sun, Mar 12, 2pm (Perf @ Second Sunday on King)