NO MORE AUDITIONS!!
Join fellow artists to share your journey in tap dance and build the tap community in Charleston. Simply email us to request a membership form and full information! firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a Weekly Meet-Up to trade choreography and engage (Mon 7-8pm at Palmetto City Ballet). We perform 2-4x per month (First Friday & Second Sunday plus more), both choreography and improv – but your involvement level is strictly up to you!! You may wish to learn choreography; practice with improvisation; study with guest artists; collaborate and choreograph; show up and trade rhythms; or simply hang-out and talk-shop. Pretty much all these things happen at all meet-ups and performances!
- Open to teens and adult tap dancers, performers, teachers, percussionists, and improv artists – and anyone who has something to add.
Other Upcoming Events:
- Fri, Oct 7 — First Friday at James Island
- Sun, Oct 9 — Second Sunday on King St
- Sat, Oct 15 — Park Circle Art Walk
- Sun, Oct 16 — Mt Pleasant Children’s Day Festival
- Upcoming Performances — Coastal Carolina Fair (October), Rockabillique (Nov), Holiday Festival of Lights (December), First Friday @ James Island (each month), Second Sunday @ King St (each month)
- Anthony & Staci LoCascio Master Class, Sat, Dec 3 2022 at Palmetto City Ballet, Mt Pleasant